quinta-feira, 24 de junho de 2010

POEMA 52

BLUSH

Nothing but true you deserve
Wrong ideas are not mine
I got to have a lot of nerve
To still stand up in line

The right word in its place
Has the magic power to change
And when I look to your face
That magic has lost its range



Grab ideas, don’t push
I’m telling all the true
You don’t have to blush
You’d better believe in you

Some words are so pretty
I’ll knit them for your dress
You rule and that’s a pity
You think I just wanna impress

Won’t you believe my honesty?
Even known what you know
You should be the royalty
And I the person below

I know I’m a disgrace
In my every single act
Don’t try to hide your face
That’s a blush don’t regret

You are being polite
And becoming colourful
Do it and do it right
Even blushing you are beautiful

Grab ideas, don’t push
I’m telling the true
You don’t have to blush
You’d better believe in you

(14/3/2005)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário